Official

Landrover

It’s official. I’m now part of the OTT family 06/26/2019 hull # 484  I’m without words, ok I’ll say a few. I have had many Rvs, TT,

fifth wheels, toy haulers and slide in truck campers. No class A,s beyond my budget.  When I walked in today and saw the trailer I I was truly amazed.  Never had  that feeling before with the other Rvs As we were going over the unit I kept shaking my head. I think they thought I wasn’t wrapped to tight. I was in total amazement how well this trailer was put together. This truly is the best Travel Trailer out there.  The forum has been great looking forward to being a part of OTT for years to come.  And meeting new friends.  Thanks everyone.

• Thanks 4

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

Congrats and welcome aboard.

We picked ours up mid-May and when we got it back to VA, a good friend of mine who owns and operates an RV service and repair business came over to look at our new Oliver since he'd never seen one.   After about two minutes of looking at the battery tray wiring and then looking under the cushions and beds at the wiring, plumbing, insulation, etc. he was blown away.  He said "this is a SERIOUS trailer."  He was taking pictures with his cell phone of the systems the whole time.

This is our first RV and we're sure we made the right decision too.

Again, welcome to the Oliver family.

• Thanks 1

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• Moderators

Congratulations!

Wishing you many miles of smiles with your new Ollie.

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

You can tell people until there are no words left and still the reaction is - seeing is believing!

Welcome to our ( and now your ) world!

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Yep, an Ollie is the best travel trailer out there. There are a handful of better made expedition style truck campers or motorhomes, but they are a ton more money, sometimes four times or more. If you want to tow the best rig behind your truck, the Oliver is it....

I never get tired of seeing the reaction of a knowledgeable person who is viewing it for the first time. The ones that flag you down and run over with their phones out, snapping pictures wildly, are the most fun...

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.