Champion Generator sale at Tractor Supply

• Moderators

I have a Champion 3400 Dual Fuel inverter Generator. It’s quiet but heavy (94lbs). I’ve been carrying it with us a backup for solar and haven’t really needed it. It has less than 10 hours runtime. While at Tractor Supply yesterday I noticed they had the smaller Champion 2000 on sale for $399.  It’s gas only, 38lbs, 2000w startup and 1700w running and is quieter than the big one at 53dba.  So, I picked one up and put my big one up for sale. As a backup the smaller one makes more sense.

117BDD03-BEF9-4AD4-8DDF-A4FD0D64AF4C.thumb.jpeg.ad158071cb1e3b6c586e49bcbfedd48c.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Good price hopefully tractor supply in Florida has them I’d still keep my 3400 DF for the next Florida hurricane, and we have to live in the Ollie till the power comes back on usually 3-7 days.

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

I bought two and they work beautifully . Now I have to go to Hohenwald next week to have my Easy Start checked out cause apparently when installed on my original air conditioner it wasn't installed properly and it shorted. How do I know? Because my original air conditioner after one year of use had to be replaced because of a bad compressor and during the rally this year, I had it replaced and when I asked the tech to move the Easy Start to the new unit , we found out it was shorted and didn't work. This was why I bought two because with one the air conditioner would not start and I thought that the generator wasn't strong enough, so I bought the other one and put them in parallel and my air worked great. So I am getting a new Easy Start and I hope to have it be able to only use the one generator and ill keep the other one for my home. Or so I hope

• Moderators
So I am getting a new Easy Start and I hope to have it be able to only use the one generator and ill keep the other one for my home. Or so I hope

I’m going to try running my AC off the one I just bought. It’s not why I bought it but it would be nice to know, just in case.

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS