Very Interesting - new Oliver-type class B motorhome

SissyBoyFloyd

Thank you for sharing the link to the video.  Speaking only for myself, I would prefer a tow vehicle and travel trailer, not the class b.  I don't like the idea of needing an engine serviced and having to bring along my house!  It seemed a bit cramped, but again this is MHO only.  I did like the fridge as it appears to be spacious, but the sink/stove combo wouldn't be user friendly for me.  Again, thank you for sharing.

• Moderators

Thanks.

Honestly, if I were looking for a van, only, these are nice.

I'd be looking for a 4 x4, capable of going where we like to go, and capable of towing my Oliver.

For a single traveler, serviced campground habits, the 19 looks ok.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Competition is good.  The Black Series and this both have much more advanced ways to convert tables into beds.  I'd like to see Oliver's answer-in-form-of-product to this as they get forced away from take it or leave it.

As for the design of this: I'd look for Diesel, hopefully RAM puts the new eco diesel in the promasters.  The Advanced RV and Winnebago Revel do a good job of going single fuel (and available 4x4).  That said, the price on this undercuts both those offerings by a large margin.

Hopefully being Canadian it is well insulated.

Between Olivers…