Oliver Legacy Elite II (Hull #104) has a new home.

WandR

Rebecca and I (Walter) are very excited to join of the Oliver family and feel fortunate to have purchased "SoGo" (Hull #104) from very caring original owners Kenny and Kay Alligood. We took our maiden voyage from VA back to TN (Knoxville Area) in June.  In July we headed out to the Upper Peninsula (UP) of Michigan by way of Kentucky and Ohio.  Our three and a half week trip (2,700 miles) was great and the Oliver pulled and operated like a dream.  One highlight was dry camping at Twelvemile Beach at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore on Lake Superior.  We even had to use the heater in July!  We visited the Oliver Plant earlier this year and were impressed with the high quality workmanship and customer service.  That, plus owner reviews sold us on the Oliver.  BTW - We have already signed up and reserved a spot for the 2020 Oliver Rally at Guntersville State Park and look forward to meeting our fellow Ollie owners in person.

WandR | Hull #104| Oliver Legacy Elite II 2015 | TV 2012 Nissan Titan w/tow package

• Thanks 2

Walter & Rebecca| 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II | Hull #104 | "SoGo" | Nissan Titan SL 5.6L w/ Tow Package

ALAZCOIDIAKSKYLAMIMSMOMTNENVNMOHSDTNTXUT

• Moderators

WandR -

Welcome to the family.  We can tell people about how great these campers are but until they actually travel and camp in one they really have no idea.  Please make sure that you take a moment at the Owner's Rally to stop any of the Moderators you see and introduce yourself.  We'd love to get to know you.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Congratulations! And, welcome to the group. Sounds like you had a wonderful first trip.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi Trainman,

Good one!  We have the same plumbing layout as you have.  ? Sure is nice when dry camping. We have a couple of extras added such as a raised bamboo shower mat and we are getting ready to put a small window curtain in so we can leave the bathroom window open while using.

See you at the rally!

Walter & Rebecca| 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II | Hull #104 | "SoGo" | Nissan Titan SL 5.6L w/ Tow Package

• Moderators

WandR -

2 years and 4 months ago under the title "bathroom curtain rod", I posted what I did to make a curtain for that little bath window. Ya might want to take a look (use the Search function) unless you already have something in mind.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thanks Bill. I will definitely take a look. I welcome all the assistance and insight I can get.  I appreciate it!

- Walter