Camco sewer hoses

Trainman

Ok, is just me, or is the Camco Revolution Sewer kit that comes with the Oliver just too floppy for normal use, that is my old Rhino Flex did not sag and collect waste in the tube when dumping. This mainly occurs when using the Camco Sidewinder Supports, the hose sags between every support and I spend all my dumping time lifting the hose up between each support to get a clear flow of the stuff. I went down and purchased a Rhino Flex Kit and it works fine as it did on my Casita when dumping. The Revolution is just to floppy to use and I put it in my shop for another day. The Revolution is nicer made and ends attach much better, but for use not so good. If I am missing something here, let me know if so, thanks.

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

I agree the hose kit Oliver provides is a good kit the hose is flimsy but a much better kit than other rv dealers would provide. I kept it for a backup. I also prefer the Rhino hose much better, it stays stiffer when in use while dumping. I also put a 4” clear extension on the main coupler its less of a pain to hook up the hose.

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

We'd already purchased the Rhino before we got our new Olly (didn't know Oliver would include stuff like that!).

I'm new to black tanks and dump stations (had a cargo van conversion previously with no indoor facilities).

After wrangling with the Camco, I can certainly see why it's referred to as the stinky slinky!

Glad I didn't have to struggle with that one until discovering that the Rhino worked so much better.

All in all, the whole process of dumping is far less trouble than I feared, and the proper hose makes a difference.

I just leave the hose connected all the time, so far no surprises.

2019 Legacy Elite II #488 - Delivery July 24, 2019
2018 F150 Platinum SC SB EB - Leer canopy