Ollie is Hurricane ready

Landrover

Ollie is ready for hurricane Dorian. Not sure yet the impact in the Ocala area. With two extra propane tanks and extra gas for the generator. Once the gas runs out we’ll convert to the propane. We should be good for at least 10 days. Water tanks full and both bath tubs will be filed plenty of water. Once we lose power and the Storm passes will move into our luxury Oliver. Until power is restored hopefully not to long last hurricane was 6 days no power. If there are more Florida Ollie’s out there be safe and good luck.

• Thanks 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

Landrover, stay safe. I hope it isn’t too bad. Is your Ollie out in the open?

Do you use a tank inside your tubs? If not, do you seal the drains somehow so the water cannot seep out?

https://www.amazon.com/WaterBOB-Emergency-Container-Drinking-Hurricane/dp/B001AXLUX2

Thanks,

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

John

Thanks

I’m on 3 ac of open land, Ollie is parked and secured on the concrete driveway for now, I’ll be hooked up and will move it depending on wind direction. And storm track. Tub drain sealed with waterproof tape. Also have two extra large coolers to be filled with water. Extra  Brita pitcher filters.  Also have on hand  ac dc cooler freezer.  Should be set up for at least two weeks. This will be the first test for Ollie were up for the challenge.  Fingers crossed. ??

• Thanks 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

Thinking of you and your’s. All of us in New Hampshire are praying for our friends in the South.

Muppy

• Thanks 1

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

• Moderators

Nan, please stay safe. This is one of the biggest storms I've seen in over 40 years on the coast. The radar is truly astounding.

Right now, my prayers are out for the people in the Bahamas as Dorian literally crawls across. Spaghetti models are still everywhere for future path.

We prepared, not for naught, even though I'm now confident that here in the FL west coast we'll get just some rain bands and some wind, and the king tides here will lessen tomorrow. it's early September, and there's usually more activity for us in Florida, later in the month . I hope you will prepare too. Sometime soon, we will have a more concise path prediction.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.