Sign in to follow this  
topgun2

New Wheels

Has anyone noticed the new wheels being used on the 2020 models - click on "Travel Trailers" in the big blue banner at the top.  I also understand that there will be a different lighting setup on the interior with only one switch panel and "touch" lights but I have not seen a picture of this yet.

Bill

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Same ones I have on my 2018.  Late production though.  Didn't know these were any different than before though.

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2006 Dodge 3500 Megacab, 4x4 with 5.9L Cummins diesel.

I noticed the new wheels on the E2 in the cover photo in the newest newsletter.  The star pattern looks good.

Mike

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL   LEII #193 “the dog house”

OK, now I see what you're talking about.  Those ARE different that the ones I have.  Not sure I like them any better though.  Either look nice.  Oliver doesn't skimp on the wheels.

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2006 Dodge 3500 Megacab, 4x4 with 5.9L Cummins diesel.

A little sporty for our taste.  We like the original better.

Andrew, Carianne and Buffy | San Diego, CA

2019 Legacy Elite II Hull #468 "California Burrito" | 2018 BMW x5 35d 

Looks like the base price on the Elite II went up $2000.00 to $55,900, wasn't the 2019 $53,900.

trainman

Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #489, 2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.