Furrion TV ‘Black Screen’

Bobfirst

Power light green but lot responding to anything like source etc. Just a Blank screen. Connections all good.  Was working perfectly at rv campsite.

Anyone know the warranty period ?

If it did bite the dust after only 1.5 years what are replacement specifications & manufacturer recommendations?

• Moderators

Bobfirst -

Given what you said about the connections, green light, etc. I'd wait 'till Monday and give the Service Department a call.  Certainly they can give you the details regarding specs and warranty and possibly other trouble shooting ideas.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

My blueish/greenish light is on all the time, that only means you have power connected to the TV, it turns to red when you turn on the TV and it's in the working mode. Sounds like the TV is not turning on, check batteries in the remote, or go to the TV and push the button on the TV and see if it will turn on  from there. My TV is a 2019 model Jensen, other TV's could be different and probably are. I have a LG 24" TV that we used in another trailer and it is red when off and when you turn it on it goes to off, go figure.

trainman

• Thanks 1

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

with the Furrion the red light means tv is off. When green light is on then the tv screen should come on .  Used manual buttons but nothing works on the dream black screen. Used it at night . Shut it off . Next day nothing. Had less than 100 hrs. Will replace with jensen

• Moderators

I suspect you've already tried unplugging power sources for a few hours to reset, but I will share a crazy story.

One night about six years ago, everyone in the house was awakened by a crazy persistent noise. Turned out, it was coming from our tv (we usually only have one) . Unplugged it. Moved it the next day to a tabletop in another room. Bought a new tv.

Our daughter wanted to watch something different one night, a couple months later. Plugged in the crazy old tv, and the cable connection, and, voila, after channel scan, old tv worked like a charm.

Just for grins, before i spent more money, I'd disconnect 110 and 12 v power, and let it sit awhile. If a main board is fried, it won't help. But if you're not going anywhere for awhile, doesn't hurt to try to reset it.

Power fluctuations can do weird things to tvs.

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.