Custom Graphics

theOrca

At the moment all is on track to take delivery of a Legacy Elite II the first week of April 2020.

The only item that Oliver is no longer willing to do is custom graphics (of any kind!). I would like to have a 22" graphic of my company logo on the front of my trailer. (The logo is what is shown on my profile.)

I know that some of you good folks have had other companies do custom graphics for your rig. Could you please post links to the appropriate web site? Everything I find is limited to lettering or 3"x5" card sized dreck...

Many thanks,

Bill Simons

Orca Consulting

theOrca,  2020 Legacy Elite II, Twin, Hull 615

Tow Vehicle - 2016 Ram 1500, Hemi, 8 Speed with 1500# rear springs and Goodyear bags.

A Freind of mine is retired but still does graphics. He can make what ever you want color size etc. then have the item mailed directly to your home. Very inexpensive but high quality 3m material. Putting the graphic on is very easy. The attached photos gives his info. Hope this helps. Oliver service may do the install if asked. Not sure. Tell Bob you saw the compass graphic on the Oliver (Grant)

B6780577-B12D-4443-8F3F-82F6ACD2080B.thumb.jpeg.502ed18efbc19b02290232c266527aeb.jpeg

7BD01BBB-FB97-4E61-ABD5-32312DEBAED2.thumb.jpeg.269121d911f4101f482f4a0013c65ed6.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

• Moderators

I had my latest graphic applied by a business that does car-wrapping. They have huge printers and are accustomed to preparing the surface and adhering the graphic in place, bubble and wrinkle free on a quality 3M product. If you have a good digital image of what you desire, I bet they can accommodate you.

• Thanks 1

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

As Mattnan said, we used Banana Banners for The Swallow. We were also referred by Mainiac. Robin took a design drawn by our daughter and turned it into a front graphic and side graphics. Not sure how to add a picture here but you can see ours on the FB page if interested.

• Thanks 2

David Caswell and Paula Saltmarsh

Hull 509 "The Swallow"

Robin at Bannana Banners did our front graphic. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and the side stripe colors on the Oliver. She e-mailed the image to me for approval. I stopped by to pick it up, as she is only a few miles away. It was in a mailing tube, and she would have mailed it. (She has since done a couple of family business trucks). We installed it at a campground after picking up the Oliver. It took longer to clean the front with denatured alchol than it did to install. I was impressed how easy it was to install, and to do business with Robin.

IMG_20170428_1424579_rewind.thumb.jpg.166596bcdef095d03e5818730a337f7d.jpg

• Thanks 1

I actually found a local graphic guy who specializes in "cut vinyl." I have seen a bunch of cut vinyl graphics here on Whidbey Island. The WA State parks system uses them for all of their signs, and every ICSO patrol car has that style of graphic, i.e., no transparent back layer. Cut vinyl uses the vehicle paint color as the background.

Thanks to all. I learned a heap about "graphics!"

• Thanks 1

theOrca,  2020 Legacy Elite II, Twin, Hull 615

Tow Vehicle - 2016 Ram 1500, Hemi, 8 Speed with 1500# rear springs and Goodyear bags.

Not sure how to add a picture here.

It is super easy, the Attachments box below the main box has a Select File button ,that opens up a source box, click where you have the picture stored on your computer or device. For example Photo Library for an Apple device. Once you select and upload it, you have the option to place it up in the text box (Insert into Content) or rename it or delete it. If you don’t do any of that, it just appears as a small thumbnail at the bottom. Clicking that opens the full sized pic in a new tab. Example below, taken from my iPad.... does anyone know what is going on in it?

John Davies

Spokane WA

B14B056B-645B-4B35-84BD-95D33E98E426.thumb.jpeg.45a8717cf74c971fd636323f2d7ad4ec.jpeg

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Salome said:

@Landrover I’m looking to get a graphic for our future Ollie and I was wondering what is the size of your compass.

Additionally, does anyone know the size of the Oliver logo decal that comes with the Elite II?

The compass graphic is measured at 22” 

3CBCB0DD-DF16-4DBF-9122-1B51CA392636.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

• 3 weeks later...

A sign shop did mine for me, I drew a design on my computer with "Paint Brush" and took it to a local sign shop, they redrew it and got my ok. It is 22" wide and they did it for $60.00, I though it was a bargain. 

trainman

DSCN3878.JPG

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.