Where do you store your bedding?

Hans111

We've ordered our LE-II for Spring pickup and will spend the long Midwestern winter planning. We opted for the standard floor plan and we'll trade out the bed for the dinette each morning as we do with our current trailer. Those of you who set up your table, where do you store the bedding in the daytime? Pillows, duvet, sheets and a blanket take up a lot of space!

Thank you!

Doug & Dan

Des Moines, Iowa

(waiting on a ) 2020 LEII

• Moderators

I have the twin floor plan so I've never had to deal with the problem you are looking at. However, with the people that I've seen who convert the large bed each day, they generally "roll" that bedding and place it at the back. This leaves each side of the table open for business. I trust that those with actual experience will chime in here shortly.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

However, with the people that I’ve seen who convert the large bed each day, they generally “roll” that bedding and place it at the back. This leaves each side of the table open for business.

Bill

Either here or on the Facebook page, someone had sewn cute covers to stuff their bedding in that looked like bolster pillows.

• Thanks 1
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL