Cooper Tires on 2020 Oliver Elite ll

Ronb

Those looks like good tires.  I think for my style of travel, their AT3 LT look like a nice fit.  Not as aggressive as what JD posted above, but they say that they retain good wet traction and are resistant to shredding, which is the problem I have with the Michies.  Otherwise, the specs are pretty much identical to the HTS.  

I don't know if trying to cut cost was the determining factor in the new 2020 trailers, as the base price went up around $2000. Seeing the trailer in person I do like the new wheels.

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

36 minutes ago, Trainman said:

Seeing the trailer in person I do like the new wheels.

I haven't seen those before, do you know anything about them?

692333850_Olliewheelsnew-2020.jpg.334cd32ae885b7f74e0c7c4de08697ea.jpg

I don't care about that spit spoke style, compared to the old ones, they will be much harder to clean;  but OTH if you installed a set of sexy stainless disk brakes they would look stunning in those large openings.

With drum brakes you will need to keep the drums well painted.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.