New to Oliver Trailers/prospective buyer

HikingRN

Hi Lisa -

Take a look at the document here labelled 'measurement index'.  It should give you all the dimensions you need.  The overhead compartments are curved in the back to match the outside of the hull, so in terms of volume, they're smaller than just LxWxH - maybe ⅔ or so of that volume.

Edited by Overland
  • Thanks 1

An anecdote for us at least.  We packed for ~6 month long trip and I had anticipated needing to overflow into the tow vehicle for extra room.  We were very selective in what we took and in the end the Oliver LE2 had room for my stuff, wife's stuff, and dog's stuff and we still have extra basement and overhead room.  If you are coming from a fifth wheel with slides, you may not feel the same - but for us it works out to more than we need.

• Thanks 1

Between Olivers…

On 10/25/2019 at 3:04 PM, Overland said:

Hi Lisa -

Take a look at the document here labelled 'measurement index'.  It should give you all the dimensions you need.  The overhead compartments are curved in the back to match the outside of the hull, so in terms of volume, they're smaller than just LxWxH - maybe ⅔ or so of that volume.

Thanks for your reply and link to the manual. Unfortunately it dos not have the dimensions of the overhead storage compartments tho. 

Lisa

On 10/25/2019 at 3:04 PM, Overland said:

Hi Lisa -

Actually I think I found it. 

• Like 1