2020 Pineknot Rally (Grapeland, TX)

Cslcs25

• 2 weeks later...

I've been there the last three years, you don't have to worry about getting a camping spot, there must be 200-300 there. Nice place, a lot of old equipment, buildings, etc., to look at, setup like and old town with many out buildings.  We had 4 Oliver's there this year, that's a record turnout for them. I was mainly started as a Casita Rally, but is growing with other makes of fiberglass trailers. Other makes of trailers are also welcome, there were even a Airstream, or two.

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

• Moderators

The fiberglass community of travelers is a very warm, interesting, and accepting group.  I've made many good friends amongst them over the past 11 years.  The Pineknot Rally, which began as predominantly a Casita gathering, accepts all fiberglass comers.  When folks have made long term friends at the Texas fiberglass rallies and happen to move on to another brand of trailer, or even motorhome, it is not unusual to see them return and visit with their friends during the rally.

Ive seen Casita, Oliver Trillium, UHaul, Boler, Airstream, and even the occasional Class C gather back with "the family".  After you've gone a couple times, the next time is like coming back to a family reunion.

(ps Hi Claire!)

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...