Tool kit?

chuckstovall

Hi all -- Excitedly looking forward to picking up my new-to-me Ollie before Thanksgiving.  I did search to see if this has been addressed and didn't find anything.  If I've missed it, I expect someone will redirect me.  TIA

Starting to prepare for life on the road.  Given the nature of the vehicle, I'm thinking many of you do some/much/all of your own on the road maintenance, trouble-shooting and even repairs.  What do you consider to be essential to carry onboard (TV or Ollie)?   SAE wrenches or metrics or both?  Any 'must have' sizes?  Specialty tools?   

Of course my list will start with WD-40, duct tape and a 'bigger hammer'.    

If one doesn't exist, I'll try to pull together collected wisdom and create a generic list to share. 

If I could figure out how to make a signature, it would include my slogan, "If it ain't broke, fix it til it is!?"   

Again, thanks.

Edited by chuckstovall

We posed the same question about two years ago prior to picking up out unit and got TONS of responses.  The danger is purchasing too much.  I would need another TV and another bank account (with $$ in it) if we purchased everything recommended.  Good luck and have fun.

• Haha 1

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

• Moderators

Another way to have all the tools you will ever need while on the road is to always travel with ScubaRX.  And, he will have most of the parts you will ever need too!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"