OLIVER OWNER'S GROUP

mountainborn

• Moderators

Group name yet to be determined by the membership.

Voluntary listing, Send Your info to a moderator, by private message, to post in this thread,( a simple copy & paste operation) as it will be locked to prevent accidental loss of the listings.

The last four digits of your VIN (vehicle identification number) are your Hull Number and will be your Member Number. This will facilitate following the history of each Oliver as it passes from one owner to another.

Should you own more than one Oliver list it as: Currently own Hull # 003, have owned in the past, Hull #002.

One cool thing about using the Hull number is that you can readily determine who owns the one made immediately before and after yours was manufactured. This gives you someone to chat with about how things operate best. Since the newest of technologies is in the latest Olivers made, those manufactured nearest to yours will operate more similarly.

EXAMPLE:

Larry & Betty Harmon

mountainborn & Butcherknife

207 Polk Road 273

Vandervoort, Ar. 71972

479-243-5450 479-216-2504

mountainborn@gmail.com

Hull Number 0003

• Thanks 1

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Where can you locate your VIN so you will know what your Hull/Member number is ?

It is listed on a decal located on the Port or Street Side of your Ollie up near the Bow or Front. It is also on your Title and registration or insurance information.

Just the last four digits are needed for your Hull/member number for now. We can increase the number of digits used after our membership increases.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderator+

What about putting a letter, A, B, C... in front of the Hull Number to indicate the year of mfg.

I.E. A=2008, B=2009, and so on....everyone's so far would be A00XX.

Steve and Tali Landrum

scubarx and dietgal4u

1319 Ruffwood Road

Tupelo, MS 38801

662-255-0181

scubarx@comcast.net

Hull Number: A0026

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd be interested if access to the information was restricted to verified Oliver owners who have also opted in to sharing their information.  I'm not posting my name, address, and phone number publicly on the Internet.

I can think of several ways to skin that cat from a technical point of view.  There are also legal considerations when compiling and storing personally identifiable information (PII), particularly Californians, that dissuade me from volunteering to create such a database myself.  (I do this kind of thing for a living and am all too aware of the potential pitfalls :-) )

• Thanks 2

2018 OLEII #344   |   2018 Ford Expedition

AZCACOGAKSMONMTNWYsm.jpg