19th Annual Fiberglass Rally, Lake Casitas, CA October 22-26, 2020

cpaula

• 5 months later...
2020-19th Annual Fiberglass Rally @ Lake Casitas, CA., Oct 22-26

This year our annual rally will be at the same location, Lake Casitas, as long as the park is open.

Every year BASS loop, where we will be, fills up so please make your reservations ASAP.

Lake Casitas recreation:
or
reservations.casitaswater.org

After you've completed your camping reservation please PM the following information to me.

SITE #
NAMES IN YOUR PARTY
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
RV, YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, LENGTH
PHONES
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC (PETS, ETC)
This information is NOT shared. It is used to keep track of who is coming to this rally and notifying you of updates and future Lake Casitas rallies.

Looking forward to another great rally, with great folks, and great activities!
More info on this to follow.
Stay well and see you in 6 months!

Paula
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Lake Casitas is not taking any reservations right now, as of April 20th.  So hold out trying to get online or call to make your reservation for our rally in October.
As soon as they open this up, so we can make reservations, I'll repost an update.  
Paula

• 4 months later...

YAY!!!

Lake Casitas reservations can now be made.  Our group mingles in BASS.  PLEASE note this year our activities will be very different because of Covid.  The park is adhering to strict CDC rules and we cannot have more than 10 people at a time in a group and have to stay 6' apart, with masks....you've probably heard this many times by now and we as adults will follow this in the park, or take the risk of being kicked out!
I'll have another message posted about our activities, and few they will be this year.  Please be aware you enter and join us at your own risk, not mine.  YOU are solely responsible for yourself and those your bring, not me.
Bass is fully reserved, Egret is the next closest and a few folks are in FOX.  Camp where you like and join us when you can.....yes this is going to be a different year  because we can't all squeeze into BASS.
PLEASE once you get your reservation send me the following:  This can be done by PM me or if you have my email.......

SITE #
NAMES ( FIRST AND LAST OF EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY)
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
RV (YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, LENGTH)
PHONE(S)
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC (PETS, etc) 

We look forward to camping with you!
Paula
Frank

Lake Casitas recreation:
or