Hi all! Just got my new-to-me Ollie.

chuckstovall

Hi.  My name is Chuck and I just picked up hull #297 on Thursday in Panama City, FL.  Immediately pulled it up to Augusta, GA where I'm visiting my grandson and GDIL (that's grand daughter-in-love).  Tomorrow I'll head towards Shreveport and then Allen, Texas for Thanksgiving with my Dad, sister and her family.  My profile contains more of my story, but I'm looking forward to lots of great trips, learning a lot, sharing my experiences and meeting other Oliver owners.

I'm currently camping at a Boondockers Welcome site in Augusta.  Host has been great and I'm only 15 minutes from the kids.  I'm towing with a 2019 Expedition Limited.  I'll be picking up 2 Zamp panels plus the roofcap in Dallas next week for DIY install at home in Monument, CO when I get a stretch of good weather.  I'll try to document that process for the benefit of others who may care to follow.

I've already been following this forum and have gained some invaluable knowledge -- THANKS!  

BTW -- I can't figure out how to add a signature line.  Anyone point me in the right direction?  TIA

10FCC3B7-054C-4590-9447-333E0FF20452.heic

• Like 2

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

Chuck -

And NOW you really are a part of the Family.  Welcome for real!

About that "signature" thing - just click on your name and then on "edit profile".  scroll all the way to the bottom of your profile and there is a section called "signature".  Type what you want your signature to be in that box and save it and your done.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

1 hour ago, topgun2 said:

About that "signature" thing - just click on your name and then on "edit profile".  scroll all the way to the bottom of your profile and there is a section called "signature".  Type what you want your signature to be in that box and save it and your done.

Bill

Thanks Bill.  Don't imagine it makes a difference, but I'm on a MacBook.  This is the bottom of the edit profile page as it appears to me:   

• Do you want to participate in the Referral Program?
    • Yes, I want to show my Oliver
    • No, I do not want to show my Oliver

Only Oliver Owners may participate in the Referral Program.
  • Enable Real-time GPS Tracking from Mobile Device
    • Yes, Enable GPS Tracking from Mobile Device
    • No, Do Not Enable GPS Tracking from Mobile Device

This is only for Oliver Owners that are participating in the Referral Program.

• Moderators

When you click on your Forum name a page will open - in the upper right hand corner of that page will be a fairly lightly colored area that says "edit your profile".  Click on that and then go to the bottom of that page to find the "signature area".  Sorry for the confusion.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On 11/23/2019 at 12:10 PM, chuckstovall said:

Hi.  My name is Chuck and I just picked up hull #297 on Thursday in Panama City, FL.  Immediately pulled it up to Augusta, GA where I'm visiting my grandson and GDIL (that's grand daughter-in-love).  Tomorrow I'll head towards Shreveport and then Allen, Texas for Thanksgiving with my Dad, sister and her family.  My profile contains more of my story, but I'm looking forward to lots of great trips, learning a lot, sharing my experiences and meeting other Oliver owners.

10FCC3B7-054C-4590-9447-333E0FF20452.heic 551.86 kB · 9 downloads

Congratulations Chuck and safe travels! Awesome that you’ll be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with family.

Brian

• Thanks 1

Brian and Maria | and furbabies Lucas and Joie | Western NC
2020 Elite I | Hull 583 | February 6 Delivery
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew | 3.5L V6 EB | Max Trailer Tow | Undercover Elite Tonneau