Mine hits the line on 12-6!!!

Big Hiller

• Moderators

Mr. Big -

I was more than happy to show you "Twist" and am still amazed that you allowed me to bore you for so long.  Congrates on the order.  Just think of all those Christmas presents you can now get that are Oliver related.  When do you plan on taking delivery?

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

You never know abour February weather in Hohenwald. 

We picked ours up , about the same date, great weather. Though chilly, jacket or sweater weather . Definitely,  keep an eye on weather.com. it can also be really crappy, same week.

We wish you many miles of smiles, and fair weather for pickup.

Love our little 2008 legacy I

Sherry 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 6 months later...
On 12/1/2019 at 4:01 PM, Big Hiller said:

It will be ready on Feb 17th......Gonna wait and see what weather is like so we don't drive over in a snow storm or anything....then head south to the BEACH:)

Interested to hear how the weather was for delivery.  We will be making the trip in late Jan/early Feb 2021 from the Pacific Northwest.

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

Take a look at SeaDawg's post above.  I picked up my Oliver on February 16th - a few years ago.  Crossing the mountains of western North Carolina was a real treat that day in that the temps were right at 31 to 33 degrees with rain - four days of it!  Even though the camp grounds were a sea of mud and my nice new Oliver paid the price, the temps in Hohenwald were in the high 30's.  On the other hand - temps at that time of year can be in the middle to upper 50's.  Good luck!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"