Just to Say Thanks

PAndrews

• Moderator+

This guy has a lovely wife and a beautiful child. He also has a gigantic heart. Phil is fun to hang with and a great guy to have around if things start to go belly-up. They just don’t come any better than Phil Andrews.

Thank YOU, Phil for all you do. 

Edited by ScubaRx
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Same to you and your family, Phil.  Also, Happy Holidays to all the great folks in the Oliver Family - both at the factory, sales office and owners.  I still find it difficult to believe that in this day and age there is a product and company this good.

Bill

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

6 hours ago, PAndrews said:

Hi guys and gals!  

Over the years in my career at Oliver Travel Trailers I have had the pleasure of meeting most of you.  I read the forum and the owners Facebook page often and it is amazing to see so many of our veteran owners helping our "newbies" with their questions and concerns.  I absolutely love this group of people and appreciate each and every one of you.  

We get so wrapped up in the business end of things here at the sales office and I don't know if we show our appreciation often enough for the many field visits that resulted in our clients buying Ollies or the expert advice given to the novice campers.    

So today, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I wish you all a happy holiday season and prosperous new year!

- Phil

And I loved meeting you at the rally last May.  You actually remembered my name everyday!!  Blessings to you and your family!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to you and your family Phil!  Sherry and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.  We look forward to seeing you again in a couple of months to finalize our order!

• Like 1

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg