Order on Elite II is in

wyofilm

Hi All -

We just placed our order for an Elite II for a completion date of March 26.  I was about to give up looking for a replacement for our Scamp that we have had for years, then came across Oliver.  Somehow Oliver stayed below my radar screen, which was too bad since it is basically what I've been looking for.  

The resources on this forum and on youtube are great.  A special shout out to DavidS who agreed to have us look at his Oliver.  (It never happened because of the weather events before and after Thanksgiving.)  He also provided some great insight on what add-ons he liked.

Can wait to put it to use here and around western Wyoming.

Best,

Jason and Sonja 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

Jason and Sonja are located in western Wyoming near Pinedale, WY.

Oliver Elite II #609 (2020)

TV: 2017 Ram 3500

I understand you not knowing about or seeing Oliver travel trailers, as they are on the low production side of the fiberglass travel trailers. I live in Texas and I can say the same about the Scamp, just not too many of those here either, but Casita's everywhere. Nice to see you have found the Oliver, now you will be the envy at the camping ground, I can tell you that many campers know about the Oliver's, be prepared to show and answer question on your Oliver.  Welcome to the group.

trainman 

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

Thanks all -

Once I learned about the Olivers and started looking into them it wasn't a hard decision coming from a Scamp.  The build and design details I saw on youtube vids of factory tours really impressed me.  It was easy to see improvements over the Scamp design (and maybe the Casista's.  I've never been in one).  Even though we have enjoyed our Scamp (it is a great small camper) I am happy for something a bit bigger and bit more rugged.  

The only modification I have planned right now is to mount a Lagun table as described by Overland.  It is a really slick design.

David: We'll have to drag you guys over to the Wyoming range sometime next year.  It isn't really a secret, but it is not heavily visited.

Jason  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Congrats, and welcome!

The Lagun table will be an awesome upgrade. 

Sherry 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

10 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Congrats, and welcome!

The Lagun table will be an awesome upgrade. 

Sherry 

I think so.  The write up by Overland is excellent.

Jason

• Administrators

Congrats Jason and Sonja! You can find a lot of great info here on our forums. If you haven't already joined it already, there is a private group on Facebook you can join as well. Search for "Oliver Trailer Owners."

If you want to get familiar with the Ollie before pickup, be sure to watch our delivery series videos. These were originally made for 2019 trailers. There are a few small changes on 2020 models. We will be updating and adding them after the first of the year. We also need to finish up a few more videos and add to the series.... Hooking Up to a Tow Vehicle, Andersen Hitch, WIFI Booster, Cell Phone Booster and Entertainment System.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/travel-trailers/videos/

Once again... congrats!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

Thanks for the welcome Matt.  Sonja is the Facebooker of the family.  She might have a look.

I've watched most of your videos already.  They are helpful and well done.

Best,

Jason