Hello from future owners

C&MCurrie

Hello all!  My wife and I recently put a deposit down on an Oliver Elite I with a future deliver date around May of 2021.  I know, that's a long way off, but that will put us much closer to my retirement and will keep the Oliver at 2020 pricing.  We currently have a Nucamp Tab 320 which is serving us well but anticipate needing a little more room as we plan on traveling across country from our home in Navarre, FL to visit our son in Seattle, WA.  Anyway, thanks to all for the useful information we have gathered thus far from this forum and look forward to new posts.

Chris & Merrilee

• Like 3

2021 Legacy Elite I , Hull #765

2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3.0 Diesel 

Navarre, Fl

Welcome to Oliver and the forum!

May 2021, well that is a little distant, but as I've discovered, time seems to fly by much faster now that I'm retired.... I'm sure you'll be in the Oliver before you know it.. 

I expect you will find the EI much more livable, comfortable, and enjoyable than your teardrop, and if our experience is any indicator, will bring more attention from the campers you'll encounter in your journey's. We get questions and inquiry at every stop. 

We have taken our EII to the Navarre beach area several times given the camping opportunities in your area. Our son was at Hulbert for a good while. Love the area. 

There is so much information and feedback available on the forum, with a little participation, you will feel like an experienced owner long before actual delivery. 

Have a great Oliver journey,

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators

C & M -

Welcome and congrates on joining the "family".  Don't be fooled into thinking that you have sooooo much time with regards to both the Ollie and retirement.  Once we all get to May, 2021 I'm guessing that you will look back and wonder just exactly where did all that time go.

Certainly, if you have any questions along the way - just yell.  In the meantime, enjoy looking through all the posts already here.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome!

Always nice to see another Elite I join the fold. I hope you have as much fun with yours as we've had with our 2008.

Sherry 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome to the club from Everett WA (30 miles north of Seattle).

Since you'll be coming to the Seattle area we can give you pointers on Camping in Western Washington.

Checkout our Blog on our trip from Everett to Hohenwald here...for some ideas for your own road trip or items for your new trailer.

https://4-ever-hitched.com/

Craig & Rose Short
Hull 505 - Galway Girl

• Like 1

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

Thanks to all, we really appreciate the warm welcome!  It is amazing how time seems to zip by.  We currently are trying to figure out which weekend to travel to Hohenwald, TN for the Oliver factory tour.  Its about a 7 hour drive for us so completely doable on a long weekend. We did have an opportunity about 2 months ago to visit with an Oliver owner a few miles down the road  to check out his Elite II and I must say it exceeded our expectations.

Once we get the Oliver and start our next adventure, our focus will be to boondock as much as possible as we head out west.  I've been reading up on it and taking notes to be as prepared as I can.  So that means of course getting solar, the Natures Head composting toilet, and possibly converting the black tank to a potable water tank. Anyhow, I don't want to ramble on too much so I'll just say once again thanks to everyone and hope to cross paths with as many of you as we can once we hit the road.

• Like 1

2021 Legacy Elite I , Hull #765

2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3.0 Diesel 

Navarre, Fl

Hello:  We're on a similar path--we've loved our T@B 320 for five camping seasons now and have made wonderful T@B friends. It's been the perfect camper for us. When it came time to choose a retirement trailer with a little more elbow room for longer trips, we sure didn't find many that lived up to NuCamp quality. We crossed paths with a brand new Oliver while camping at Falls Creek Falls last fall and booked a factory tour before we returned to the Midwest.

We pick our Oliver up in two months and we're happy to report that our T@B group will let us tag along!

• Thanks 1

Doug & Dan

Des Moines, Iowa

(waiting on a ) 2020 LEII

• Moderators

C & M -

Depending on your schedule - it might make sense to see if you can do a factory tour in conjunction with the annual Oliver Owners Rally in May.  That way you could come down to the Rally either before or after your tour and hang out with a bunch of us while taking in some demonstrations and getting ideas for what you might want to do your Ollie.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On 1/7/2020 at 7:28 AM, ctshort09 said:

from Everett WA (30 miles north of Seattle).

How great to see Washington Ollies!!! We will be picking ours up in July!  I hope those of us in the Pacific Northwest will create a rally so we can meet and learn from one another and share stories.

Welcome to the group!

Mirna & PK

• Like 1

R2W

• 5 months later...
On 1/9/2020 at 11:18 PM, Mirna said:

How great to see Washington Ollies!!! We will be picking ours up in July!  I hope those of us in the Pacific Northwest will create a rally so we can meet and learn from one another and share stories.

Welcome to the group!

Mirna & PK

Yes . . . . a PNW rally would be amazing!

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg