Friendly suggestion

whaley

Being new to this forum business, I just registered, read and maybe made a post or two. However, I noticed that posts from the more experienced users had more information about the person - for example, their location, maybe the type trailer and tow vehicle, etc. To me, this makes the whole thing more personable and interesting.

I finally figured out that by going to the User Control Panel, I could edit my Profile. There I found the spot for Location. Looking at posts by Mountainborn and others, I saw they had a signature at the bottom with RV information, etc. Also at the User Control Panel, there is a place for editing a Signature.

My suggestion is that as many as would, include location, type of RV (if any), RV on order, tow vehicle and whatever else?? Seems that way we might have specific questions on a one-to-one basis.

I'm sure the experience users can add to this.

If folks agree, maybe the welcoming messages could make a suggestion along these lines.

By the way, in the first days of this forum, when I would look at the member list, it would show location. Now it doesn't. I thought that was nice, as we could just scan down the list and see where folks were from. Any chance of getting that back.

Finally, thanks so much to those of you who are putting out so much useful information. I'm totally new; so just trying to be a sponge.

Tom

• Moderators

Thanks, Tom. While we are at the user control panel editing our signature, please add a link to that online photo album, the one where you store all of those cool photos of your travels and trailer ! 8-)

That way at each post you make, we will have a opportunity to go cruise through them and daydream about our next travel trailer adventure. ;)

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)