Hello From Nashville TN

The Shackelfords

My wife and I visited the Oliver factory December 2019 and fell in love with the durable construction compared to every other camper we have toured. Price was not nearly as big a concern for us as quality so a week later we bought our Oliver Legacy Elite ii, and cant wait to start adventuring with our two dogs, Daisy and Ylva. We live in Nashville TN and have always had a love for the outdoors. Last summer we got a TN state park stamp book and have made it our goal to get a stamp at every park  our beautiful state has to offer. After we accomplish this goal we intend to hit as many national parks as we can. We are in our late 20's and still work full time jobs so traveling months at a time is not in our near future, but we look forward to maximizing our time off and enjoying life while still young. I look forward to meeting each of you and would like to attend the next Oliver rally if I have my trailer by then. April 14th cannot come fast enough!!! I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and have already learned so much. This is a great community and I look forward to being a part of it. Safe travels!!

• Moderators

Welcome to the Shackelfords!  Tennessee does have some great parks. We’ve been trying to see as many Texas State Parks as we can. So much to see...

Hope to see you at the rally.  You’ll meet a lot of nice owners eager to share knowledge and experiences. Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Welcome!  There sure are a bunch of us here on the Forum that are jealous of how close you are to Hohenwald.  Since you are getting your Ollie in April, you will be seasoned veterans by the time the Owner's Rally rolls around in mid May.  Certainly you should have a bunch of questions for the presenters at the seminars and for the rest of us around the grounds.  It really is a good time in a very nice location.  In the meantime - let us know if we can help.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"