VIP 3000 Power Jack

My the two weather covers that protect Jack light switch and the Up/Down Toggle) have worn out. 

Do we know of a source and P/N for them?  I did not find any mention of them via search or Oliver University.

Thanks!

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

• Moderators

You can probably find a replacement toggle boot at west marine, amazon, or any marine supply. Most of them are pretty similar.

I don't know what brand the new trailers use. You could start here:

https://www.amazon.com/Toggle-Switch-Boots-Black-Marine/dp/B01BIDTAEE/ref=asc_df_B01BIDTAEE/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312114712708&hvpos=1o8&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2763488546385424426&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9012147&hvtargid=pla-569606906829&psc=1

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 1 month later...

I thank you all for the posts.  I had not thought of the toggle switch covers as being readily available.  I go by West Marine just about every day and will pick up  a couple. 

Mike:  Thanks for the lead on the Explore Land Waterproof Tongue Jack Cover.  For less than $10, it is a great find.  I have added it to my Amazon April Purchase List!

You guys ROCK!

Geronimo John

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

On 1/21/2020 at 4:04 PM, Mike and Carol said:

Does that stay in place OK at highway speeds when it is gusty? There are some other choices that are more fitted.

thanks,

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, John E Davies said:

Does that stay in place OK at highway speeds when it is gusty? There are some other choices that are more fitted.

thanks,

John Davies

Spokane WA

Yes, it stays on. We’ve been through some pretty gusty winds in west Texas. It has a drawstring and a Velcro strap below that. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

3 hours ago, Mike and Carol said:

Yes, it stays on. We’ve been through some pretty gusty winds in west Texas. It has a drawstring and a Velcro strap below that. 

Mike and Carol,

Ordered. Thank you for the recommendation and solid feedback. 

David

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BackofBeyond said:

I think I'll just cheap out and use a gallon freezer bag.

Now that’s repurposing! 😄

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

For those that are "thinking about" this cover for the front jack I would add that I have used one since Twist was new.  I virtually never take it off since the "up and down" switch is easy to find with the cover on.  Because of this, my front jack looks new.  However, if you decide to simply leave the cover on, be sure that you do not turn on that little light that is on the jack by mistake.

Bill

Edited by topgun2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

For those that are "thinking about" this cover for the front jack I would add that I have used one since Twist was new.  I virtually never take it off since the "up and down" switch is easy to find with the cover on.  Because of this, my front jack looks new.  However, if you decide to simply leave the cover on, be sure that you do not turn on that little light that is on the jack by mistake.

Bill

I thought the gallon freezer bags were clear....

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS