Oliver Factory Tour -Jan 21

Patriot

Greetings from Western NC,
This past Monday my wife and I traveled from our home in Western NC to visit the Oliver manufacturing facility Tuesday, Jan 21. The trip was an easy drive of approx 450 miles to the OTT plant. We were able to see the Oliver’s that were completely finished as well as those in production. It was absolutely well worth it the time spent. Our sales person Anita Johnston spent most of the day with us and really did a great job answering all of our questions as we toured the plant and viewed Oliver trailers on site. Most importantly we never felt rushed or pressured to place and order which really was a plus.  
All of the staff including production manager Bill Pearce were really a pleasure to speak with. The attention to detail by plant employees was very impressive and really added to the wow factor. We learned a lot on this plant tour about superior fit and finish and most of all the pride taken by Oliver in hand crafting the finest travel trailer in the world. 
If you have not yet toured the Oliver manufacturing plant and are considering placing an order, we highly recommend taking the tour.

Again a special thank you to “Topgun2” for encouraging us to do the plant tour and spending time with us showing us his Oliver!
Post OTT plant tour we now are more informed before making our final decision.

Happy Camping!

David & Kathy Austin

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Owning a travel trailer has been a life dream of mine, however my wife never felt the same way. I finally got her approval to visit a local stick built dealer in Nashville, and she nor I were at all impressed. After much coxing I was able to trick her on an Oliver tour. Needless to say, she was extremely impressed and wanted an Oliver LE2 immediately following our tour. We could not have been more blown away by the quality compared to the trailers we had toured previously. Granted it was about 3 times the price, but I figure it will last 6 times as long. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2