1,000 Places to See...

SeaDawg

• Moderators

One of my Christmas gifts this year was a book entitled . I finally got a few minutes to leaf through it today... Though it's a hefty little book, there's a lot of ground to cover! Organized by region, it hits the highlights of each state and province. Kind of fun,especially, to look at areas we've visited, but not been able to spend the time we need to see all of even the "major" highlights.

A good little starter for camping vacation ideas. Pick a spot, read through the highlights, and then get on the web for more spots to visit with your travel trailer.... There's so much to see in our great country!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Yes, you are right, there is so much to see. That is one reason we took the hosting job in Colorado. It is an area of the State that we just want to see more of. We will spend every spare minute prowling those Rocky Mountains in the area.

Is your book available online ?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Larry,

I don't know if this is available yet for download in electronic format, because I don't have that capability (yet), but I wouldn't be surprised. It's available in print form through Amazon and many other sources, but it is a heavy little book.....

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.