Sojourner

Sojourner

Welcome!  We are new to OTT as well and continue to learn from forum members here. Our delivery is schedule for mid May. Look forward to seeing you at the rally!

-David

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

Welcome!  Looks like we are going to have a fair number of brand new 2020 Olivers at the Rally.  Maybe all should plan a little get together if for no other reason than the campers just might want to spend a little time with their "litter" mates. At least it would be an excuse for a cocktail (or two).😁

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Welcome to the newest members - Sojourner  and Patriot. I hope you enjoy your new Oliver as much as  we have in the last two years.

7 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Welcome!  Looks like we are going to have a fair number of brand new 2020 Olivers at the Rally.  Maybe all should plan a little get together if for no other reason than the campers just might want to spend a little time with their "litter" mates. At least it would be an excuse for a cocktail (or two).😁

Bill

What a great idea - I know I would have appreciated this at my first rally. 

Russell n Cindy n Harley...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators

Heck - all one of you "newbies"(Class of 2020?) have to do is figure out a time and place (your own campsite would be good or under the shelter where the vendors are), post it here, announce that it is BOYB and/or pot-luck appetizers.  I'd bet that a number of us "oldbies" would even like to join you.  Perhaps Wednesday late afternoon - I've not even taken a look at the schedule yet but there has to be an obvious time slot.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Heck - all one of you "newbies"(Class of 2020?) have to do is figure out a time and place (your own campsite would be good or under the shelter where the vendors are), post it here, announce that it is BOYB and/or pot-luck appetizers.  I'd bet that a number of us "oldbies" would even like to join you.  Perhaps Wednesday late afternoon - I've not even taken a look at the schedule yet but there has to be an obvious time slot.

Bill

I agree with Bill.  I notice on the rally schedule that there is time for “table top discussions”.  Not sure what the subjects will be, but we did that at the second rally that was in Tennessee and would also be a good time to gather with new owners for discussions about questions or whatever comes up.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS