Outland firepit

MaryRn

I used this one....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W55FQDL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 you just need to remove the regulator and put this onto the threaded pipe on the fire pit. This will provide the quick connect connector that you can then use your gas hose to connect to. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

John Marilyn and Gracie

2017 Legacy Elite II Hull 172

TV 2017 F250 Diesel 

We have the Little Red Campfire (similar to the Outland) and the regulator on the LP hose that came with it was also was the regulator for the LP fuel supply. I just purchased a 25ft. extension LP hose to use for the grill and campfire with quick disconnects and not use the LP hoses that came with the grille and campfire. I found that having two regulators in line (one being the trailer regulator) for the grill and the LRC caused a reduction in LP fuel flow.  I eliminated both factory hoses with regulators and purchased a Needle Valve and put it in line for the LRC to adjust the flame and the grill adjust at the burner valves as normal. Now I'm using just the trailer LP regulator, my 25ft. extension LP hose with quick disconnects and both have there own control valves. You will need a couple of special fitting to hookup all of this as you have to get from a flair fitting on the LRC and the grill to a 1/4" MPT fitting, all purchased from Amazon. Home Depot and Lowes will not have the correct fittings from what I found and I'm pretty pipe fitting savvy. I also use another control ball valve (like on the trailer from the factory) at the end of my 25ft. extension hose, this way I can shutoff my LP supply at the appliance if I want to, this is not needed, but I like to have the option to do it. This may sound like it was a lot of work, well it wasn't and done with very few fittings and dollars. 

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.