Oliver Family and Middle Tennessee - tornado

Patriot

Just thinking about our Oliver family and our neighbors in middle Tennessee this morning after a tornado hit Nashville.

Our thoughts and prayers are lifted for you.

Stay Tennessee strong! 

David & Kathy Austin 

• Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Patriot said:

Just thinking about our Oliver family and our neighbors in middle Tennessee this morning after a tornado hit Nashville.

Our thoughts and prayers are lifted for you.

Stay Tennessee strong! 

David & Kathy Austin 

Ditto.  It sounds like it was a terrible storm and I hope none of our Hohenwald friends were affected by the losses. Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

22 reported dead so far, a real tragedy. However I don’t think they were close to Hohenwald. They were in north Nashville and into East central TN (the Cookeville area especially).

I used to live in SW Nashville when growing up. I remember lots of scary thunderstorms but not tornados so much.

I hope all our fellow Ollie owners around these parts are OK.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

We saw the news and immediately our dear friends, they already feel like family to us, came to mind and heart.  Sending prayers to all in Tennessee and praying for the family and friends of those in Hohenwald.

Mirna and PK

R2W