Any recommendations on Anti theft Wheel locks/ locking Wheel boots for 2017 Elite ll

Muppy

Having been reading about trailer thefts lately,  has us wanting to buy one. Does any one have a brand that they use and works well? 
Thanks,
Muppy

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have no anti theft devices on our trailer other then a good insurance policy. My personal opinion on travel trailer theft for where I live and camp would be very low, if any. I should say here that I do own a Bull Dog hitch lock that I used on my utility trailer, but sold the trailer and now it sets in my shop on the shelf. I know many are obsessed with theft on what they own, but that's why I carry insurance and like I tell everyone if it gets stolen we can get another one. Everyone should do what works for them, that's what I do. 

trainman 

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Muppy said:

Having been reading about trailer thefts lately,  has us wanting to buy one. Does any one have a brand that they use and works well? 
Thanks,
Muppy

Use the search function and search "security". Lots of discussions. Here's one: 

AZARCACODEGAIDILINIAKSKYMEMDMAMIMNMOMTNE