STRIPPER POLES N' LIFESAVERS !

mountainborn

• Moderators

Someone over on Casita Club recently called our spare tire cover a giant lifesaver, and I can't remember where the term stripper pole was actually coined. But we generally accept the stripper pole term in our posts on here. I wonder if the lifesaver term will catch on ?

Will the new 22'er have similar catchy nomenclature ?

Got any cool labels you might like to offer up for our enjoyment ?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

I read the thread on the other forum that included the "lifesaver" comment. The molded tire cover on the Oliver reminds me more of a Lincoln than a Lifesaver, by far. The cover is clean, sleek, and protects the tire and wheel from all the element. Unlike the "other" naugahyde or vinyl covers (from other manufacturers or after market sources) that flap around and get dirty within a year, the Oliver spare tire cover, with its shiny gelcoat, cleans up like a dream, just like the rest of the trailer, with each quick wash. The Oliver's marine grade gelcoat exterior is awesome.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Tanning Beds, Lifesavers and Stripper poles, Oh, geeze ! This thread is gona' be one of those like the hot tub thread was !! The last I heard of that thread, the hot tub was filled with hot pink foamy bubbles and some fat ol' guy was wearing a camo thong while twirling on the stripper pole !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)