Blackstone grill hose

Nan

Can someone please tell me what gas hose will fit on a Blackstone 17" grill and a 2017 Oliver II?  I have two connectors on the Oliver and I want to be able to use them with the Blackstone grill.  Thanks so much.  Nan Wallace hull #267

• Moderators

A8A72674-5766-42BD-A077-6B92EFA6AEBF.thumb.jpeg.b536b54811860d27c94a2d067cf1e536.jpeg

Paste this description below into the Amazon search bar and it should take you to the correct hose and connections.  See the picture above

MENSI 12FT Male/Female Quick-Connect RV Propane Extension Hose Compatible with Blackstone 17"/22" Griddles

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

Let me know if you have any questions after you receive the hose and connector.

You will need a roll of yellow Teflon tape.  It is specifically for gas fittings and you can find it at Home Depot or Lowe’s and maybe an Ace hardware store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Yes, you will be using the regulator on board.  Put the Blackstone hose and regulator in storage.  Just install the fitting on the grill and leave it there.  It’s your call whether you leave it installed or remove it each time you use the grill.  It sticks out a bit but should not inhibit storage.  Mine points to the back of the grill.  I also have the carry bag which also offers some protection.  

When it's time to use the grill, just connect the male quick connection to the trailer and the female quick connection to the grill.  Then turn on both of the shut off handles to the open position and you are ready to light the grill.

I can post some pictures if my instructions are not clear.

Mossey

Edited by mossemi
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

The fitting referred to in the posting above is specifically listed for use with the Blackstone griddle.  I don’t know if it would work with a Blue Rhino Razor griddle or not.  You could order it and try it and return it if it didn’t fit your griddle.  You might call Blue Rhino support and see if they have any suggestions for connecting the griddle directly to the 1/4" quick connection on the trailer.  Let them know that you want to use the LP regulator on the trailer and bypass the griddle regulator.

This is the adapter you asked about.

B85DEDE8-68CA-4E22-B046-F6469D61EF28.thumb.jpeg.5c05c54ba9b12c6ddb96f98612f02845.jpeg

Mossey