E2 Cover

GypseaHeart

Now that our travel plans have been limited, we are interested in acquiring a protective cover for our new Elite II. Would anyone have a suggestion of manufacturer and model to fit the E2? Thanks.

2019 Chev Colorado Z71 4x4 Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel

2020 LEII Twin Bed Hull #586

Calmark makes a custom fitted cover, they are expensive to the tune of around $900 plus shipping.
topgun2 has one and might chime in on his ownership pros/cons.

Here is the linky...

https://calmarkcovers.com

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

Adco also makes custom RV covers from Sunbrella fabric.  I've owned both over the years and strongly believe that the CalMark covers are better - and slightly more expensive.  The reinforcing webbing that CalMark uses decreases the pressure on the fabric thus makes the cover stronger and longer lasting.  Also, the CalMark has a "draw-string" in the hem at the bottom which allows you to tighten the cover around the bottom without the need for additional rope underneath.

The only real problem with both covers is the weight.  Getting the cover to the top of the Oliver (or any RV for that matter) can be a bit of a challenge - particularly if you try putting the cover on by yourself.  However, I've never really had a problem taking the cover off given the smoothness and shape of the Ollie.

I know that CalMark has the dimensions of the Oliver and, therefore, does not need you to measure yours for them.  I would guess that Adco also has these measurements but do not know this for sure.  If you have any other questions, fire away.

Bill

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

The only thing I dislike about covers, is they are like wrestling with an elephant. Things you need are tall ladders and a wife that feel comfortable on one. My wife is considering the $15,000 wood cover option, so far we don't have a cover as of yet, but she is winning so far.  

trainman

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.