High intensity LEDs for your high ceiling shop or RV storage bay

John E Davies

These are pretty amazing and the $49 Prime price for a pair is fine. At 6500 lumens (a bright 100 watt "equivalent" LED is around 1500) they are way too bright, painfully bright, for a regular garage ceiling, but when placed up high they do a great job without being so bright that you have to wear a ball cap. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KRJ6VWL?tag=camelproducts-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&language=en_US

I had two in my 10 ft tall garage for four months and moved them to the 16 ft RV bay, they are perfect in that much larger space. I ordered another pair to add there.

I haven't had any problems with mine so far, they do not interfere with the garage door openers, but that is a possibility with cheap LEDs. I would not put one close to an opener unit, or just plan on having the lights switched off if there are transmitter issues.

At this price you could order an extra box and keep it for spares, just in case one light fails.

Highly recommended, but only for a tall ceiling!

John Davies

Spokane WA

Untitled.png

Edited by John E Davies
  • Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

10 hours ago, John E Davies said:

These are pretty amazing and the $49 Prime price for a pair is fine. At 6500 lumens (a bright 100 watt "equivalent" LED is around 1500) they are way too bright, painfully bright, for a regular garage ceiling, but when placed up high they do a great job without being so bright that you have to wear a ball cap. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KRJ6VWL?tag=camelproducts-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&language=en_US

I had two in my 10 ft tall garage for four months and moved them to the 16 ft RV bay, they are perfect in that much larger space. I ordered another pair to add there.

I haven't had any problems with mine so far, they do not interfere with the garage door openers, but that is a possibility with cheap LEDs. I would not put one close to an opener unit, or just plan on having the lights switched off if there are transmitter issues.

At this price you could order an extra box and keep it for spares, just in case one light fails.

Highly recommended, but only for a tall ceiling!

John Davies

Spokane WA

Untitled.png

I agree with john i just installed (12) in the new garage  6 in the 10’ ceiling  and 6 in the 12’ ceiling  super bright do not look up at them you’ll see spots almost blinding .  Just like daylight. I hope long term exposer will not be a problem for the eyes the debate on leds being bad for the eyes is still out there  love the lights but may have to reconsider my eyes are more important. To soon to tell.

Edited by Landrover
Miss print
  • Thanks 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎