Mossey

Nope. Have left over for that - but it looks ok for now

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Landrover said:

Question to all.  Would mold on the weather strip be cause for replacement under the warranty of the Ollie if the mold can not be removed. Your thoughts 

Not for this fanboy.

Mossey

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

On 5/3/2020 at 8:50 AM, Foy_Mirna said:

Florida is tough on anything outside so I spent the last few days washing, lightly compounding and polishing our Oliver.  Our side window weather strips are look pretty bad and no amount of soaking in bleach brings them back to white.  The back emergency window while different, has black molding it cleans up and looks better than the white in my opinion.  I remember seeing that someone replaced the white with black weather stripping but for the life of me I can't find a post about it.  Does any know the right size and where to purchase this black weather stripping?  

IMG_9158.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

https://www.marine31.com/marine-31-boat-care.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwqdn1BRBREiwAEbZcRxJwSzIXcNtaZixnpuqpLRfwKe7Jdm0YerWCs3zC8MewmCQeuf0KchoCsxMQAvD_BwE

I did find this product Marine 31...might be worth a try

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have to admit that the Magic Eraser is a tool I always forget about.  A window installer was using one and when I asked about, he gave it to me after he finished his work.

Mossey

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 7:02 AM, Mike and Carol said:

My trailer came with the black weatherstripping. It does not bleed.  I do pull it out when I wash to clean the window tracks.  I drop them in the bucket to clean then use some 303.  No issues, unlike the gasket around the porch lights!

What model/year came with black weatherstripping?  Is this something you can request in your build?

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

Susan -

The black weatherstripping availability (or not) is a question that is better asked of your Sales Rep.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Susan Huff said:

What model/year came with black weatherstripping?  Is this something you can request in your build?

Ours is a 2016.  At some point they switched to white.  We didn’t even think about it when we ordered.  As Bill advised, I’d check with the sales office.

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 1 year later...

So ... working on a leaky bathroom window (2015 LE II) ... the window gasket appears to be different than shown in this thread ... did Oliver change wondow manufacturer in later models? ... or, perhaps the previous owner had replaced them already with a different type/style of gasket? ... checked on "pellanddent & they don't seem to have the profile I have (pic below) ... any thoughts or suggestions?  can I assume the "H109-376" will work?  Cheers, -Dan

IMG_0266.jpg.5ee95d78abf2d0116f4bb3f7252bbc4b.jpg

Danno and Donna | Pittsburgh, PA | Hull# 069 - 2015 Ollie Elite II | 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon