Oliver Merchandise?

Hello folks!

We are soon to be owners with a delivery date around the end of Sept. The day after we ordered, I tossed 13 years of RV brochures and digital PDFs!

For each brand we have followed, I noticed they all had branded merchandise such as shirts, hats, hoodies. I found some discussion on the forums about this.  But, is anything available?

Thanks,

DMc

David and Vicky | Burns, TN | 2020 LEII #686 | 2017 Ford F-250 4x4 6.2L

• Moderators

Good question!  We all hope that there will be Oliver merchandise available at some point in the future.  It is an expense to start up a merchandise shop and keep it stocked enough to be responsive.  I’ve got a hat, some shirts and a nice insulated stainless steel drink container.  Right now the only way to get Oliver stuff is at a rally or to visit them in Hohenwald.  At rally’s there are usually shirts and last year there were hats.  Also, the drink container was a part of the rally packet.  Some folks got Oliver chairs early on.  With more owners every month it might become profitable or break even for them to start something up.  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

This has been discussed, as you mentioned. We were definitely promised an Ollie Store two years ago.

One member here very graciously sent me some new Oliver gear that he got at a rally. USPS lost it - the delivery person admitted to putting it in the wrong mailbox, but they were never able to find the package and I keep looking for some neighbor kid walking around in my Ollie hat and shirt. 😢 ... I had no purchase receipt since it was a gift, so USPS told me to bugger off. 

With the new sales and service facility and lots of room, hopefully the store will appear, if the trailer building business survives the virus.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/2654-quotollie-gearquot-company-store-products-desired-speak-up/

Post a Wanted thread in the Classifieds, maybe an owner has something he can give or sell you. At the very least, Oliver should post free high quality graphic images of their logos so somebody could have a local shop make something to resell here.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

They don't need a 60% MU, a 20% would more than cover cost. The value of branded merchandise, in building a brand, is so invaluable. Ever go to a trade show? All the vendors give away branded merchandise. Keys chains, little flashlights or tools that become daily brand reminders. Look what branded merchandise did for football teams, or car and truck logos. Ever see a green and yellow John Deere hat? Branded tee shirts, vest, hats and coffee cups, running around in almost every camping area in America, would be cheaper than any print ad that somebody might look at for 10 seconds. The merchandise would re-enforce us all as Brand Ambassador s...

A branded vest would need a pocket on the inside for a pen and referral cards!

Edited by Mainiac
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

I want a shirt with an Ollie on it, and the words “No, it is NOT some kind of Casita.” I can’t count how many times that has been asked; eventually I decided to install the “Oliver Legacy Elite II” stickers onto the previously naked hull and that reduced the number of questions significantly.

I once had a Bernese Mountain Dog and people always asked, “What is that, some kind of Saint Bernard cross?” I guess if you own unusual things, people will ask silly questions.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

JD - You can't help it, I know, I am one. When accuracy is part and parcel of your life, questions like the ones  you pose - just - well - seem silly - your words. I tend to be more  - well never mind - I'm retired. But there is no thing as a bad question - said I. Maybe silly, ha. 

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

I do like my Silver Oliver TT hat and decided to hold off and not wear it until we take delivery of Hull #634 in mid June. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

B11DF8ED-550D-4848-A324-0C765D90A3BD.jpeg

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg