AB Lifestyles sheets say 30 X 75 for Oliver Twin.  That is the size of the sheets and not the KTT Mattess, right?  For 2020 Legacy II.  I have some new sheets I'd like to cut down to fit.  That 1st trip from Holenwald may be a bit lumpy if I don't get the nerve to do this... 🙂

• Moderators

We used regular twin sheets for a couple of years and just tucked in the excess.  They worked fine.  Then we ordered mattress pads and sheets from AB Lifestyles.  They are good quality sheets and fit very well.  I had cut 2” foam toppers for our mattresses that worked fine with regular twin sheets but the AB sheets won’t fit around both the topper and mattress, so we just use the mattresses.  I think you can ask AB to size the sheets for a topper if you want to use one.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Another vote for AB lifestyles. We have done business with AB and have nothing less than stellar customer service. We ordered fitted sheets, blankets and water proof mattress covers.  A pleasure doing business in a neighboring state in Iva, South Carolina! 🇺🇸

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

I take old king or queen sheets from the house and make an envelope with the flap on the wall side.  Now I will admit that they aren’t pretty because I can’t sew a straight line, but they sleep well and they were cheap.  And I also cut twin size bed spreads down to size so there wasn’t so much to tuck in.

Mossey

• Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

I have several sets of new Queen Sheets & no Queen Mattress so thank you for the info!  I think you are saying you cut away excess fabric when you make the envelope?  I also have 3 months before 'Ollie' is ours!

Edited by John & Nancy

• Moderators

I had the benefit of having a mattress to use as a template, but it shouldn’t be to difficult to make without.  Don’t worry to much about the rounded corner, you can tighten that up after your maiden voyage.  I placed the flap on the 30" end on the first attempt and that made it too hard to put on.  The next one had the flap on the 75" side and that worked much better.  Don’t make it too tight as it is harder to put on.  I would also suggest making the flap about 3 to 4 times longer than the thickness of the cushion or mattress and a pad if you use one.  All I was trying to accomplish was making the beds easier to straighten up each day and the envelope sheets did just that.

Mossey

• Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators
5 minutes ago, Jairon said:

Does AB make sheets for just the standard sized cushions? If not, does anyone know a quality place to have them made?

ABLifestyles has a website. They make all sizes, you could check there.  We like our sheets and mattress pads that we got from them.

• Like 1

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Just now, Mike and Carol said:

ABLifestyles has a website. They make all sizes, you could check there.  We like our sheets and mattress pads that we got from them.

I took a look at the site but the descriptions are pretty generic. I can't tell if they fit the toppers, the cushions, the Elite 1 or 2. If nobody knows for sure, I'll give them a call on Monday.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull #748

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Jairon said:

I took a look at the site but the descriptions are pretty generic. I can't tell if they fit the toppers, the cushions, the Elite 1 or 2. If nobody knows for sure, I'll give them a call on Monday.

Thanks!

They make custom sheets for Olivers and Airstreams and others.  I thought we found the info on their website.  It’s been a few years.  Mike

• Thanks 1