Dreaming of the future

Norman

12 minutes ago, Overland said:

Something else to consider is that the Lagun table can be a little springy, which might bother you to work on vs the more solid dinette.

Thanks for the heads-up.   I have no experience with a Lagun table, but I suspect that the “springy” wouldn’t work well for me.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/20/2020 at 4:08 PM, SeaDawg said:

I agree. 

The more people who ask, the more likely Oliver is to include the 12v Danfoss/secop as an option. Our Indel/truckfridge has been an awesome replacement. .

As far as an Elite I first a tall person, it could be problematic.  Especially the bathroom. The bed is long enough, but it's more a full than a queen size. 

Sherry

LOL.  I was just on the phone with Rodney, and we talked at length about refrigerators.  We often camp at over 8500ft, and experience says that propane simply doesn't work consistently.  Since we'll be going with the Lithium Pro package, there's no reason we couldn't do a straight 12V fridge like the Danfoss.  Count me as another who asked....it can't hurt!  Now I need to dig up your thread on your mod.

• Like 1

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

We have the twin bed Elite II and use the dinette often for meals.  We didn’t get the Lagun table because we got the basement access door option under the nightstand drawer.   We use that door for putting shoes in the basement storage area.