Decal colors

It is hard to see the decal colors on the 2021 options.  Can someone share red and red-orange so I can compare them.

Thanks

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

You could always ask your sale rep at Oliver to send you a sample - that way you would be certain as to your choices.

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Oliver's decals are made by a sign company, so I would think that any color materials that are available to that sign company you could get. I do know that metallic colors are an extra charge. I guess someone said that the graphics style has changed for Oliver, I have not seen a pic of that as of yet. Oliver would probably let you talk to there sign company for colors that they don't offer and remember your colors may not be the colors you want. I know how I am on stripes and graphics, so I want mine to have that special look that I like, get your special look you want.

trainman

• Like 1

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

I didn't know that, when we ordered our trailer they told me the that the graphics where made for them by a graphics shop, I didn't realize they meant their shop. Just assuming that the cost of material, graphic cutters, etc. would be less expensive for them to have it made offsite. 

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

• Moderators

This past September I got a chance to see one of the new "printers" that had just been installed.  Pretty impressive!  This area does virtually all of the printing for all of the Oliver companies - not just the Travel Trailers.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On 6/21/2020 at 4:36 AM, topgun2 said:

You could always ask your sale rep at Oliver to send you a sample - that way you would be certain as to your choices.

Done!

Ray and Susan Huff

On 6/21/2020 at 6:28 AM, Trainman said:

I guess someone said that the graphics style has changed for Oliver, I have not seen a pic of that as of yet.

You think the graphics are changing from what is currently shown on the website?  I hope they post 2021 photos soon.

Currently waiting for decal color samples so I can make a choice.  I asked, and the pinstripe swoosh is still an option.  I would like to have the older "Oliver Legacy Elite II" logo - the one that is all one line and smaller lettering like this pic from the Oliver site: 

153210649_PinstripewithonelineOliverEliteIILogo.thumb.jpg.b02e6e5c64b8683b1d37759d02ef75a0.jpg

Ray and Susan Huff

6 hours ago, Susan Huff said:

I would like to have the older "Oliver Legacy Elite II" logo - the one that is all one line and smaller lettering like this pic from the Oliver site: 

153210649_PinstripewithonelineOliverEliteIILogo.thumb.jpg.b02e6e5c64b8683b1d37759d02ef75a0.jpg

Susan, I had "Mouse" delivered totally naked, and after two years of people asking "Is that some kind of Casita?" I ordered a set of Ollie decals and installed them myself in a line, as you describe. The number of questions has dropped exponentially.

257358192_IMG_8202copy.thumb.jpeg.5f288b4b76e348fd0d835b6ffd8341ba.jpeg

The right side is a mirror image - the big "OLIVER" is at the rear. It looks very nice IMHO, understated and not too big. It is easy to install graphics if you prep correctly, use tape and a level as aids, and don't drink any beers before hand. I aligned the bottom of the small letters with the bottom of the large letters. If the factory won't do this, ask them to just leave them off and give you the decals, they can leave them in a drawer.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.