Getting just a little excited ...

Mcb

ScubaRx,

We are at Pemaquid.  Please let us know if you're in the area.  We could put you up for a night or two in the barn driveway and could rig up water and 110v electric to keep batteries up maybe even a boat ride on an old converted lobster boat.   Lots to do down here.  We can also make some recommendations if you need.  

As far as a rally  goes, we might be up for one up here in Maine.  Stay Healthy everyone!!!

1 hour ago, Mattnan said:

ScubaRx,

We are at Pemaquid.  Please let us know if you're in the area.  We could put you up for a night or two in the barn driveway and could rig up water and 110v electric to keep batteries up maybe even a boat ride on an old converted lobster boat.   Lots to do down here.  We can also make some recommendations if you need.  

As far as a rally  goes, we might be up for one up here in Maine.  Stay Healthy everyone!!!

1 hour ago, Mattnan said:

Being from the PNW, I must ask: has there been any talk of a West coast rally?  I'm not saying I'm volunteering to stage one, but just how many Olivers hale from the western US?  And what a great opportunity to see the beauty of our area.

Will this Covid thing ever end????

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderator+
5 hours ago, Mattnan said:

ScubaRx,

Would you Mainers get upset if a good ole boy from Mississippi crashed that party? It wouldn't take much of an excuse for us come back to Maine. We've been up that way 3 or 4 times and have always enjoyed it.

• Like 2

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

7 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

Would you Mainers get upset if a good ole boy from Mississippi crashed that party? It wouldn't take much of an excuse for us come back to Maine. We've been up that way 3 or 4 times and have always enjoyed it.

Usually "good old boys" are welcome at any event. Depends on the quality of the 'Shine' they bring.😋

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Susan Huff said:

Being from the PNW, I must ask: has there been any talk of a West coast rally?  I'm not saying I'm volunteering to stage one, but just how many Olivers hale from the western US?  And what a great opportunity to see the beauty of our area.

Will this Covid thing ever end????

There are some fiberglass rallies.  We were going to go cross-country for the Guntersville gathering. But--we won't be going to any rallies until this whole thing blows over.  Spring maybe? Too many folks underestimate the impact of the disease and don't take/respect appropriate precautions.

Between Olivers…

I haven't been on the Forum for some time but I just got off the phone with Steve Landrum and he mentioned that someone was talking about possible having a Mini Rally in Maine. We are Ann and Grayson Cook and are the owners on 112, and also a Cottage in Chamberlain Maine, on the Pemaquid Peninsula. 

We would be very interested in meeting Oliver Owners in the area.

• Like 1

Grayson and Ann Cook

Northwest CT and Mid Coast Maine

2016 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed FP

Toyota Tundra, Extra Cab, Long bed, 5.7 V8

Yippee-i-o-ki-yah

Hello dharmardr. Ann and Grayson.

We (hull 537 Beacon) are also located in Bristol on the other side of the peninsula right by Pemaquid beach. I am looking out my window at the new  beach pavillion.  We just got back from a short 3 days to Monhegan.   Just let us know when your around.  We live here year round and head south after new years in the Oliver.    Feel free to contact us any time.  We enjoy meeting new folks in the area.  Matt and Nancy Monroe  or (Mattnan) on this forum.

• Like 1