Where Can We See An Oliver in Florida

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum!

We are several hours north of Nokomis/Venice via I-75 and the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. You're welcome to take a look at our Oliver if you decide to come up and visit our area of Pinellas County... we have some of Florida's finest beaches and parks up our way...

I'll pm our phone number and contact info.

Sherry & Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Thanks, Chris. :D We, too, had a great time when you and Cherie visited.... Please stop by any time your travels bring you to Florida!

Sherry & Paul

PS The "flavor of the month" on tap is Anchor Steam....

S.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Wow. This world, which seems so very big, is really so very small.

Don and Lin (vacationing from Maine), and their friend Connie (who moved from Maine to Naples) came to see our Oliver on Saturday morning. Over coffee, we chatted about the Oliver and our summer trips, including visiting my college roommate and her husband in Connecticut for the occasion of her oldest daughter's wedding. Hearing Alana's name, and the location, Lin asked her last name, and shortly, we were both stunned. Lin and Alana had been close friends in grad school, commuting and studying together, and Alana and I have been friends since we were both teenagers, though all of us have moved away to different parts of the country over the years.

What started as a friendly look-see of our trailer became almost a "reunion" of sorts as we looked over the wedding photos of our mutual friend's daughter.... two friends of the same person in Connecticut, who had never met before, brought together by an Oliver trailer. Fate? Chance?

Whatever. Life is amazing, and wonderful.

Sherry

PS Don, Lin, and Connie are so very nice, and fun to visit with. We hope to see them again soon!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to the forum.

You'd be very welcome to take a look at our Oliver. I'll send a pm with my information.

Sherry & Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators

Pete,

I got your PM, but the notification of my reply may have gone to your junk mail box.

I sent another today. Click on "new messages", just under board index in the upper left hand corner. You'll find the box.

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Sherry & Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4