Hello from Cajun Country

jordanv

Hey there đź‘‹

I am Jordan Vidrine, from Cajun Country in Louisiana. (South Central area)

My wife and I are looking into purchasing an Oliver Trailer (used or new) and I am joining this forum just to get acquainted with the user's and get more info about them. We have been searching for a trailer to take out for multple weeks/months at a time and work remotely in (we both have remote jobs, she is an illustrator and I am a web designer/developer). We decided on the Oliver after a year or so of searching for small but well designed trailers. They are the best we have seen by far in our search.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Edited by jordanv
text edit
  • Like 3

2021 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull 762 | 2018 F150 3.5L Ecoboost V6 w/ Max Tow package

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

Hey Jordan, welcome to the forum.  Lot’s of smart people here very willing to share knowledge and experiences.  It would be worthwhile to try and see an Elite II in person.  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Welcome Jordan,

Like Mike said there maybe someone not living too far from you who might be willing to show you their Ollie. This forum has a lot of experienced owners that you will find are very helpful and patient with questions.
The search window and Oliver University are also excellent tools that help as well. Oliver has also provided pretty awesome videos on how to maintain different your areas of your Oliver.
-Patriot

• Thanks 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg