prospective owner

Steven

I find that the wet bath gives my wife and I just enough space to do what we need. We got the factory shower curtain, and it keeps the rest of the bathroom nice and dry. The shower is on the small side, and sometimes the curtains bumps us while showering, but it isn't anything that effects function. I would much rather have the current wet bath then lose my nice closet. We don't spend much time showering in a typical day, so we deem it perfectly acceptable. My parents however are on the larger side, and have informed me the shower could never work for them, so I guess it all comes down to personal preference. 

• Like 3

I am 6'5" 235 lbs. and find it is perfectly functional.  The only negative for me is, I tend to hit my head on the upper door frame, if I don't put my hand on it, as I step down to get out.

The wife is 5'3" 120 lbs. and is very pleased with it, especially when we have the rare hookups and she can take as long of a shower as she would like.

Andrew

• Like 3

Andrew

2019 Legacy Elite II  2018 BMW x5 35d 

Your height is the key, I showed “Mouse” to a couple, the 6’4” guy said no way for the head room. For anyone shorter than that it is not a problem. Keep in mind that you do have to duck for the bathroom, since the floor is raised several inches. Plus the main entry requires a big duck, that is why Oliver added a soft head basher cushion above it. You may whack your head hard exiting the bathroom, but only once; it hurts and you will remember and be careful after that.

We don’t use the sink or mirror in there at all, we much prefer using the galley for brushing teeth or putting in contacts. A bigger bathroom would be nice but I wouldn’t eliminate an Ollie simply because of its size.

If you are considering the Natures Head be aware that it is quite tall and folks with shorter legs will complain. If they do, just mention that they can always use the campground pit toilet. That usually quiets any grumblings. Compared to a residential toilet the NH is slightly primitive, but it is way better than many other options.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies
  • Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

6' 3" 295#.   We pick our Ollie up Monday.  The 2 times my wife and I were in Hohenwald the bathroom was a concern and the bed length.  As others have said in reply that the shower is adequate.  I had room to shower and maneuver just fine.  Of course I would like a little more room but to me it is all part of the experience of camping.  My last 2 campers have been a 32' motor home and a pop-up.  The Ollie has a huge bathroom compared to the pop-up!   

The bed length is fine because I do not sleep in a straight line.  The king size bed would have been nice but the trade off of having access to cabinets and the hall way made the twin option better for us.  The best option is to make the trip to see an Ollie in person.  They are a unique camper in function and craftsmanship.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg