Griplockties, reusable, rubber lined, super duty.

John E Davies

I just stumbled across these and think they would be quite useful for securing stuff temporarily, for example where a small ball-type bungee might normally be used. At $0.50 each they are far too pricy for regular permanent jobs IMHO, unless you just have money to waste, or need it to look especially pretty... in the engine bay of a really nice car for example.

Griplockties.thumb.png.38c9137bb2780a644ea22a923ae91213.png

https://www.amazon.com/GRIPLOCKTIES-Releasable-Re-Usable-Industrial-Durable/dp/B07CZLX3MR?th=1

Has anyone used these, and can you comment? Recommended? What do you use them for?

Thanks.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies
  • Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

Those look great to me, for a few applications. 

They also sell in smaller quantities. 

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Bought some at EAA Airventure a couple years ago when they first came out. The rubber inserts protect from abrasion, so I can use them on an engine mount - where a standard nylon tie would be problematic. 

I haven’t  used them on anything other than on the airplanes, but they would probably be useful in other applications. As you mentioned, they aren’t inexpensive. 

• Thanks 1