Joining the club!

TexasGuy

Signed up for a May delivery slot today for LE1.   Looking forward to the design and build process.  I appreciate all the feedback on my prior thread!   Oliver needs to hire the YouTubers who put out  the 90 minute factory tour.  What a great video.   I don’t even own one yet and I’ve been through all the how to videos on Oliver YouTube channel!

I live north of Dallas in the suburbs and will be mainly traveling with my 35lbs english cocker spaniel.   The post COVID world has created a much more virtual work environment for me so planning to get out a few weeks at a time and then much more once retirement rolls around! 

• Like 4

2021 Legacy Elite II Hull #807 - 2021 F150 w/ 3.5L EB and max tow package 

10 minutes ago, TexasGuy said:

Signed up for a May delivery slot today for LE1.   Looking forward to the design and build process.  I appreciate all the feedback on my prior thread!   Oliver needs to hire the YouTubers who put out  the 90 minute factory tour.  What a great video.   I don’t even own one yet and I’ve been through all the how to videos on Oliver YouTube channel!

I live north of Dallas in the suburbs and will be mainly traveling with my 35lbs english cocker spaniel.   The post COVID world has created a much more virtual work environment for me so planning to get out a few weeks at a time and then much more once retirement rolls around! 

Welcome! . . . . . . May delivery makes our February delivery seem just around the corner!

• Thanks 1

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

Welcome aboard!

I truly hope you enjoy your shorty as much as we have!

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I’m with you guy, we will be picking up an LE1 March 25. Did the factory tour about 2weeks ago with Anita and camped at Fall Creek Falls, TN in our Tab 320. About a 3 hour drive to Hoenwald but worth it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2021 Legacy Elite I , Hull #765

2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3.0 Diesel 

Navarre, Fl

• Moderators

We'll be watching for you, too! Congrats. 

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

17 minutes ago, C&MCurrie said:

I’m with you guy, we will be picking up an LE1 March 25. Did the factory tour about 2weeks ago with Anita and camped at Fall Creek Falls, TN in our Tab 320. About a 3 hour drive to Hoenwald but worth it. 

Congrats! Be curious to hear what options you decide to get.   I was thinking about Tab 400 before deciding I wanted fiberglass.  

Edited by TexasGuy

2 hours ago, C&MCurrie said:

I envy you your 3 hr. drive to Hohenwald.  We will be traveling from the Pacific Northwest the first part of February to pick up our LEII.  2,500+ miles - 40 hrs on the road, barring bad weather.  An adventure we are looking forward to 👀

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

Option we settled on are:

Standard FP mattress along with Hypervent matting, Midnight Decor package, Ultrafabric upgrade, Powered awning, Black cabinet doors, no microwave (storage box instead) standard water heater, outdoor pro package and the Natures Head toilet.
I will be installing the solar power system using Victron components with Renogy panels, micro-air easy start, plus a few other goodies. 

• Like 1

Navarre, Fl

• Moderators
14 hours ago, TexasGuy said:

Congrats! Be curious to hear what options you decide to get.   I was thinking about Tab 400 before deciding I wanted fiberglass.  

Welcome, Texas Guy!  We have relatives in Frisco if you’re in north Dallas. 

We’re camped in the mountains in northern Arizona and there is a Tab 400 in the woods across from us. Using a Chevy Colorado to tow. Nice set up. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

53 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

Welcome, Texas Guy!  We have relatives in Frisco if you’re in north Dallas. 

We’re camped in the mountains in northern Arizona and there is a Tab 400 in the woods across from us. Using a Chevy Colorado to tow. Nice set up. Mike

Thanks.   I am very familiar with Frisco.  I live there for over 15 years.  I am now in Allen which is east and a bit south.  

My folks are just down road from you in Boerne and I have family in San Antonio.  

• Moderators
8 hours ago, C&MCurrie said:

Option we settled on are:

Standard FP mattress along with Hypervent matting, Midnight Decor package, Ultrafabric upgrade, Powered awning, Black cabinet doors, no microwave (storage box instead) standard water heater, outdoor pro package and the Natures Head toilet.
I will be installing the solar power system using Victron components with Renogy panels, micro-air easy start, plus a few other goodies. 

We should probably start a new thread for your trailer.

Question? What do you mean by standard fp mattress? Cushions? 

We've used the cushions for 12 plus years, with a topper. Great sleeping. I might be concerned about a "mattress" in our Elitr, as we have to access rear hatches under the bed from time to time.  I think a full mattress would make it more difficult. 

Sherry

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators
5 hours ago, TexasGuy said:

Thanks.   I am very familiar with Frisco.  I live there for over 15 years.  I am now in Allen which is east and a bit south.  

My folks are just down road from you in Boerne and I have family in San Antonio.  

Our my brother and our daughter and family live in Boerne.  Small world.

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

From what Anita told me, the mattress is    latex and comes in two pieces so access to the hatches will be easier. However, you can’t convert bed into dinette, has to be in bed mode full time which is what we want. We were able to try one out on our tour, very comfortable. 

• Like 1

Navarre, Fl