Yukon Posted August 22, 2020 Author Share Posted August 22, 2020 1 hour ago, bhncb said: Can't recommend that. However remote, a malfunction could cause the motor to overheat and start melting the wiring. The fuse could be replaced but you'd have to find the appropriate one and use high-temp parallel crimps. Not worth the effort or cost. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now