Changes in Features for 2021

As we get closer to finalizing our 2021 Oliver Elite II order, I am picking up bits and pieces of changes in features from the 2020 to the new model.  While many are obviously stated on the Oliver site, some don't specify the make/model of equipment.  In addition, some cosmetic changes are not specifically stated.  My suggestion to Oliver would be to compile a list of these changes so those who have been shopping based on the 2020 model specs will know what to expect.  I will share what I discover as I finalize our build, based on questions answered by our sales rep.  Forum members, please share any new information you have.  I hope this information will help those who are still shopping and provide assistance to those in the process of configuring their Oliver trailer.

The Forum already has an open discussion regarding the new standard awning in this thread.  I will share additional items discovered from conversations with our sales rep, editing this post as new information comes my way.

1. Frosted or Black are still the upper cabinet door options.  The change is that the rear attic and the bathroom cabinet doors no longer have mirrored doors; they will match your choice for the other cabinets.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

So, picking up in December,  do you get 2020, 2021, or a hybrid mix?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

We switched slots to assure parts availability for the new lithium package.  Our new build date is 9/21 with a pickup of 11/11.  We had to turn in our final options 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I get the feeling we are within the last three or so ‘20 models. Everything after that will be ‘21s.

David and Vicky | Burns, TN | 2020 LEII #686 | 2017 Ford F-250 4x4 6.2L

On 8/15/2020 at 6:01 PM, SeaDawg said:

So, picking up in December,  do you get 2020, 2021, or a hybrid mix?

2021, or so I'm told.  Not sure what would be in a mix.   

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

Our original production date was 10/6.. they moved it to 9/15... same pick up date..11/24.   It will be a 2020... we, like DCdude opted for the Lithium package..so I guess that’s a kind of a mix, being a 2020 with 2021 options.. 

Mark & Deb..2020 Elite II..Dearie..Hull #685..2016 Tundra

AZARCAFLMSNMOKPATNTXsm.jpg