Dometic circuit boards

Boomer

I'm sorry to hear about that.  I've also had trouble finding Dometic parts, and their catalog of part numbers, particularly for their AC products, can get really confusing.  When I wanted to replace my thermostat, Dometic told me that I needed a kit that included the control unit in the AC, and when I replied and told them that another owner bought just the thermostat, for a quarter the cost, they wrote back saying, 'yeah, you could do that, too.'  So even they seem confused about their parts catalog - I suspect with all their products and variations, and different companies operating under one name, it may be just too vast for them to keep everything in supply.  If I'm not mistaken, I think the AC is the only Dometic product that I have in my trailer, and I'll gladly swap that out if I find a better alternative.

• Moderators

I lost one of the four screws that hold the AC shroud on.  I went on the Dometic site and found it, they sell them in sets of 8.  I asked how to order them since there was no price or obvious way to order.  I got an email a couple days later stating that they would put them in the mail to me, no charge for the screws or the shipment.  Mike

Edited by Mike and Carol
  • Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

On 8/24/2020 at 8:09 AM, Boomer said:

40 days wait to receive circuit boards from Dometic for our refrigerator. We checked everywhere for the boards. We have a 2015 Ollie.

Contact this outfit; Dinosaur Electronics. http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/Company_Info.htm

I had a water heater board fail on another RV and these boards are so much better than the OEM.

They don't make boards for all applications but it may be worth a call. You'll likely have to purchase through a re-seller; I purchased here: https://pantherrvproducts.com/

Mark

• Like 1

AZARCACODEGAIDILINIAKSKYMEMDMAMIMNMOMTNE