Non rally rally lake Guntersville

Landrover

For those Ollie owners who will still be camping at lake Guntersville at the end of the month. Wondering if anyone would be interested in a raffle?  Pick a item new or old that you  might have and  don’t need for your Ollie. All items will be numbered. Everyone who participates Will draw a number and get someone else’s junk or treasure. All in good fun.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

• Moderators

Not ALL - I've met one of your "treasures" and she is definitely NOT "junk"😁.  But, then again, I'm guessing that you would be in very deep trouble if you even mentioned Krunch and raffle in the same sentence🤢.

Bill

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

We won't be there. When we have traveled this summer,  people look at our florida plates and take 10 steps back. I don't blame them.

We're very careful,  observe the rules, but that's ok. 

A different year, for us.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

We were signed up but had to back out of being in Guntersville.  We will be at Smokemont in the Smokies with family staying at our Maggie Valley house.  I guess we have it good when our kids run us out of our house but we get to stay in the Ollie.   Looking forward to a normal year sometime in the future and being at the Rally!

• Like 3

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg

On 9/2/2020 at 7:34 PM, Landrover said:

For those Ollie owners who will still be camping at lake Guntersville at the end of the month. Wondering if anyone would be interested in a raffle?  Pick a item new or old that you  might have and  don’t need for your Ollie. All items will be numbered. Everyone who participates Will draw a number and get someone else’s junk or treasure. All in good fun.  Thoughts?

Cool,  ok

• Moderator+

Sounds like fun, we're in. I might suggest we have a "for sale" table also. For a higher class of "junk."

• Thanks 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

23 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

Sounds like fun, we're in. I might suggest we have a "for sale" table also. For a higher class of "junk."

ScubaRX  ill be at your table for the high class junk should be good stuff.🛠⛓🔩🗝🔌📡

• Like 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

I live close to Guntersville and I just want to let everyone know that about five miles up the road , the park has a primitive camping Site that is beautiful and I believe everyone can have lake front options.  It is first come first serve. They will let you swap and it is cheaper of course.   For those who love Boondocking, it is a great spot.   Water available.

IMG_0521.MOV

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...