I wish Oliver made an Elite III

Dean

12” wider, 4 ft longer, elevated 36x80 twin beds with drawer storage,  dry bath, Truma Combi comfort plus, 800 watts of solar panels,, 600 AH lithium’s, 50 fall fresh water, a hitch carrier rated for 250#.  In case someone is listening. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dean - 

At the moment I do not have the time to look it up for you, but, there is a thread here on the Forum where various people have attempted to list what they would want in a Elite lll.  Most of the suggestions are like yours - practical and sincere.  But there are a number like a helicopter pad and hot tub that are pure fantasy.

With current production like it is and demand so high for the existing products, I'm guessing that it will be awhile before we see the lll.

Bill 

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

We don't have our EII yet, but I'm sure it will do just fine.  No, not just fine . . . . . it will be perfect!

I like the open feel of the interior you get with the front bathroom.  Width is fine; so much easier towing when you can see what's behind.  As some have mentioned, a larger fridge would be nice.  

The downside is the impact the introduction of a new model would have on the production line.  Keep it simple, I say, just as it is.

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

15 hours ago, Susan Huff said:

We don't have our EII yet, but I'm sure it will do just fine.  No, not just fine . . . . . it will be perfect!

I like the open feel of the interior you get with the front bathroom.  Width is fine; so much easier towing when you can see what's behind.  As some have mentioned, a larger fridge would be nice.  

The downside is the impact the introduction of a new model would have on the production line.  Keep it simple, I say, just as it is.

The downside of not listening to your customers and potential new customers and then using that market research to make continuous improvements - is that your products get stale and folks will look elsewhere.  Just as there are Elite I owners who probably transition to the Elite II, I'm sure there are Elite II owners that would like to transition to a larger Oliver - but that is not a choice right now. Based on comments on this forum, it appears there is a market for an Elite III.

• Like 1

From my view Oliver has over the years , made improvements on the product - many of which came from the owners suggestions. I am not on Ollie management team, but if I were to guess, there is probably some interest in new product, but fully realize the current demand  has them fully engaged, and to take additional resources to develop a larger O - well - the return on investment probably isn't there right now - not to mention the lack of material and manpower and manufacturing space.  Around here, everywhere you look, business is looking for employees. 

But you never know. 

• Like 2

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

That was my issue space and not enough of it in the Elite II.  When I called Oliver HQ 3 weeks ago, I asked if and when a larger unit will be coming out. I was told yes, longer, wider and  dry bath but a couple of years off but just in time for my retirement!!

47 minutes ago, BackofBeyond said:

From my view Oliver has over the years , made improvements on the product - many of which came from the owners suggestions. I am not on Ollie management team, but if I were to guess, there is probably some interest in new product, but fully realize the current demand  has them fully engaged, and to take additional resources to develop a larger O - well - the return on investment probably isn't there right now - not to mention the lack of material and manpower and manufacturing space.  Around here, everywhere you look, business is looking for employees. 

But you never know. 

Well said . . . . timing of a new Oliver introduction is crucial.  I would hate to see production and QC suffer for the sake of staying ahead in the RV market.  Oliver still has the edge in respect to quality; I would hate to see them lose this advantage.

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg